Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Watch out for this!

This page is all about my Art Exhibit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

A message to the readers:

Dear readers,

I hope you will find my blogs entertaining, educative, and a source of encouragement.

I turn to the Internet to find audience and supporters for my projects. Doing this is not easy -- I have to walk everyday for an hour or so, to the nearest public library, just to have an hour free Internet access. You maybe wondering what has become of me. Don't worry, I will write a special blog for this. But whether I have money or not, just the same, I will keep on advancing for my plans, because I know I have very important things to say.

Hope you will appreciate my efforts --

Mr. Anselmo Malugao

Search This Blog

Followers